In this section it is possible to consult the data that the Emilia-Romagna Tourism portal makes available to all users to encourage the re-use and creation of applications by new subjects.
The data that can be downloaded from this site are licensed under CC-BY and are available through REST endpoints whose documentation is available at this address.
The data can be used for any purpose, personal or commercial, without any limitation other than the citation of the source and are updated by the Local Editors of the Regional Tourist System on a regular basis.
The endpoints that the Emilia Romagna Turismo portal makes available to everyone in open mode are listed below.
The Taxonomies section shows the internal structure of the Emilia Romagna Tourism Portal according to which it is possible to filter the requests to the API according to the request:
- Cities: list of municipalities available with information on the province.
- Events category: list of event categories available on the portal and codes required for request filters
- Themes: list of topics of interest within the portal and codes necessary for request filters
- Target: List of audiences to whom the content is recommended (friends / solo, couples, families) and codes needed for request filters
- Languages: grouped by language
- Point of Interest - list : collections of available points of interest and codes needed for request filters
The General section collects all the available Emilia Romagna Tourism endpoints from which to request data and according to the portal:
- Location: list of tourist locations available on the Emilia Romagna Turismo portal with all the accompanying information
- Events: list of active events in the region
- News: list of news on the portal
- Itineraries: list of contents relating to the itineraries present on the portal with all the accompanying information
- Interessi: list of contents relating to Interests present on the portal (example: Art & Culture, Riviera, Sport, etc)
- Point of Interest: list of points of interest loaded on the portal
- Webcam: list of all the webcams reported on the portal with all the accompanying information
- Immagini: list of images freely accessible and inserted in the OpenLibrary database