Every day we work to make you live a safe and worry-free holiday #inEmiliaRomagna.
Implementing all the precautionary measures against Covid-19 regarding hotel and extra-hotel accommodation facilities, bathing establishments, restaurants, museums, spas, parks and gardens and much more.
We are ready to welcome all tourists who choose our region for their holidays: we are waiting for you!
More information on the possibility of tourism in Italy.
Starting from May 24, 2021, all travelers who want to enter Italy, by any means of transport, are required to fill in the dPLF - Digital Passenger Locator Form before entering the national territory.
Under national and regional laws, tourists are required to report to the Department of Public Health by completing the self-declaration form.
Since June 14, Emilia Romagna is in the white zone and these are the main active measures in our territory:
- Mask and spacing - obligation to wear the mask in public places indoors and outdoors, except in cases where you are isolated from people who do not live together, as it is mandatory to maintain a safety distance of at least one meter from non-people cohabiting.
- Public transport - circulates with 50% of passengers.
- Traveling by car - it is possible to move by car without booking together with spouses, cohabitants and permanent associates. For people not living together, the maximum number of people transported is 3 (including the driver), everyone must wear a mask and the passenger seat next to the driver must remain free and passengers must sit on opposite sides of the rear seat. .
- Moving in Italy - movements between different regions in the white and yellow areas (therefore low risk) are always allowed, while movements to regions of different colors require the green certification which allows mobility on the national territory and which certifies the its validity in one of the following conditions:
- negative swab in the last 48 hours
- certificate of vaccination (validity 6 months)
- recovery from Covid in the last 6 months.
Updated list of regions and relative band assigned.
- Movements outside your home - there are no hourly limits to travel.
- Hotels and accommodation facilities are regularly open.
- Restaurants, bars, pubs, ice cream parlors and pastry shops are open - table consumption is always allowed. There are no number of people who can limit to the same outdoor table. Indoors, they can choose up to a maximum of 6 non-cohabiting people; there are no limits to the number of people for 2 families who decide to eat together at the same table. They must display a sign indicating the maximum number of people allowed inside them at the same time. Home delivery of food is always allowed and also catering with take away.
- Open places of culture - museums, galleries, cinemas, theaters, concert halls, live clubs, libraries, cultural institutes with safe and contingent use methods. Also open on weekends without reservation, although it is always recommended.
- Free and equipped beaches - free access. The bathing establishments can request a reservation for access to the beach. Each umbrella must have a free space of at least 10.50 square meters around it. Individual sports such as beach tennis, swimming and surfing are allowed, respecting distances. Masks are mandatory in common areas (bars, restaurants, etc.) and indoors, they are not mandatory on the beach when you are at a safe distance from strangers. On free beaches, the distance of at least one meter from other people must be respected and when positioning umbrellas and deck chairs, the indications valid for bathing establishments must be followed.
- Open shops and shopping centers
- Sporting events open to the public - the maximum number of spectators cannot exceed 25% of the maximum authorized capacity, and in any case cannot exceed 1000 people for outdoor facilities and 500 people for indoor facilities.
- Theme parks and amusement parks are open
- Fair and conference activities allowed
- Thermal establishments / spas are open
- Both outdoor and indoor pools are open
- Gaming and betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos are open.
- Possible private parties also deriving from civil and / or religious ceremonies outdoors and indoors with Green Pass (in compliance with the rules set out in the Reopening Decree)
- Discos open only with bar and restaurant service
All activities will be open in compliance with health prevention measures, interpersonal distancing, protocols and guidelines adopted to prevent or reduce the risk of contagion.
If you arrive from abroad, consult the restrictions valid between Italy and your country of destination or origin on the "Focus: Italian citizens returning from abroad and foreign citizens in Italy" of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Finally, we also remember the importance of:
Due to the current evolving situation, sudden regulatory changes may occur with consequent loosening or tightening of the measures.
This page and its sections will be constantly updated.