Every day we work to make you live a safe and worry-free holiday #inEmiliaRomagna.
Implementing all the precautionary measures against Covid-19 regarding hotel and extra-hotel accommodation facilities, bathing establishments, restaurants, museums, spas, parks and gardens and much more.
We are ready to welcome all tourists who choose our region for their holidays: we are waiting for you!
More information on the possibility of tourism in Italy.
Starting from May 24, 2021, all travelers who want to enter Italy, by any means of transport, are required to fill in the dPLF - Digital Passenger Locator Form before entering the national territory.
Since April 26, Emilia Romagna is in the yellow zone and these are the main active measures in our territory:
- Mask and spacing - obligation to wear the mask in public places indoors and outdoors, except in cases where you are isolated from people who do not live together, as it is mandatory to maintain a safety distance of at least one meter from non-people cohabiting.
- Public transport - circulates with 50% of passengers.
- Traveling by car - it is possible to move by car without booking together with spouses, cohabitants and permanent associates. For people not living together, the maximum number of people transported is 3 (including the driver), everyone must wear a mask and the passenger seat next to the driver must remain free and passengers must sit on opposite sides of the rear seat. .
- Moving in Italy - movements between different regions in the white and yellow areas (therefore low risk) are always allowed, while movements to regions of different colors require the green certification which allows mobility on the national territory and which certifies the its validity in one of the following conditions:
- negative swab in the last 48 hours
- certificate of vaccination (validity 6 months)
- recovery from Covid in the last 6 months.
Updated list of regions and relative band assigned.
- Movements outside your home - the limit of movements without proven necessity is in force, between 12 am and 5 am throughout the national territory.
- Hotels and accommodation facilities are regularly open.
- Open restaurants - with table service for both lunch and dinner, as long as they are outdoors and respecting distances. Up to a maximum of 4 people per table can sit at the same table, unless they live together. Home delivery of food is always allowed and, up to 11 pm, also catering with takeaway, with a ban on consumption on the spot or in its vicinity. From 1 June it is always possible to eat at the table also in indoor places. No limitations for catering within the accommodation facilities but exclusively for accommodated customers.
- Open places of culture - museums, galleries, cinemas, theaters, concert halls, live clubs, libraries, cultural institutes with safe and contingent use methods. Also open on weekends without reservations although it is recommended.
- Free and equipped beaches - free access. The bathing establishments can request a reservation for access to the beach. Each umbrella must have a free space of at least 10.50 square meters around it. Individual sports such as beach tennis, swimming and surfing are allowed, respecting distances. Masks are mandatory in common areas (bars, restaurants, etc.) and indoors, they are not mandatory on the beach when you are at a safe distance from strangers. On free beaches, the distance of at least one meter from other people must be respected and when positioning umbrellas and deck chairs, the indications valid for bathing establishments must be followed.
- Open shops and shopping centers
- Sporting events open to the public from 1 June - the maximum number of spectators cannot exceed 25% of the maximum authorized capacity, and in any case cannot exceed 1000 people for outdoor facilities and 500 people for indoor facilities.
- Fair activities and conferences - from 15 June the fair activities will resume while from 1 July congresses and conferences will be possible.
- Theme parks and amusement parks - opening from 15 June.
- Spas - opening from 1 July.
All activities will be open in compliance with health prevention measures, interpersonal distancing, protocols and guidelines adopted to prevent or reduce the risk of contagion.
If you arrive from abroad, consult the restrictions valid between Italy and your country of destination or origin on the "Focus: Italian citizens returning from abroad and foreign citizens in Italy" of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Finally, we also remember the importance of:
Due to the current evolving situation, sudden regulatory changes may occur with consequent loosening or tightening of the measures.
This page and its sections will be constantly updated.